email, mail, or through our Offerings. This information you provide may include your
username, first and last name, email address, mailing address or phone number. Payment Information. When you purchase the Services, we will also collect transaction information, which may include your credit card information, billing and mailing address,
and other payment-related information (“Payment Information”). We describe how Payment Information may be collected and processed in Section 4. Technical, Usage and Location Information. We automatically collect information on
how you interact with the Offerings, such as the IP address from which you access the
Offerings, date and time, information about your browser, operating system and
computer or device, pages viewed, and items clicked. We may also collect location
information, including location information automatically provided by your computer or
advertisements and other content on third-party sites or platforms, such as social
networking sites. This may include information such as “Likes”, profile information
gathered from social networking sites or the fact that you viewed or interacted with our
content. Other Information. We may collect other information from you that is not specifically
as otherwise permitted by you. Customer Data.
You may submit various types of information and data into the Services for hosting and
processing purposes (“Customer Data”). Customer Data may include, without limitation,
(a) personal information such as names, email addresses and phone numbers of your
end user customers, potential customers and other users of and visitors to your
websites, apps and other properties (“People”), which information may be input into the
Services by you or collected by the Services using AMZ Advisers tags, scripts and other
code implemented on such properties, and (b) information contained in
communications between you and People using the messaging features of the
Services. Section 2. How We Use the Information We Collect We use your information in the following ways:
● To provide, maintain and improve the Offerings and our other products and services, including to operate certain features and functionality of the Offerings (for example, by remembering your information so that you will not have to re- enter it during this or subsequent visits);
● To process your inquiries and otherwise deliver customer service;
● To process your payments, we share and use Payment Information as described in Section 4 (Payment Information);
● To control unauthorized use or abuse of the Offerings and our other products and services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
● To analyze trends, administer or optimize the Offerings, monitor usage or traffic patterns (including to track users’ movements around the Offerings) and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole;
● To communicate directly with you, including by sending you newsletters, promotions and special offers or information about new products and services. Your opt-out options for promotional communications are described in Section 6 (Your Controls and Choices)
● To deliver you advertising, including by serving and managing ads on the Offerings or on third party sites and to tailor ads based on your interests and browsing history. Please see Section 6 (Your Controls and Choices) for additional information on how to manage the ads you see; and
● We may share your personal information with our parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates;
● We may share your personal information with third-party service providers to permit such parties to provide services that help us with our business activities, which may include assisting us with marketing, advertising our product/service offerings, or providing, maintaining and improving the features and functionality of the Offerings, among other things. For example, we may provide personal information to our service providers for direct emailing of our newsletters or notifications of our product/service offerings;
● We may share your personal information when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce a Customer Agreement, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (c) protect against imminent harm to our rights, property or safety, or that of our users or the public as required or permitted by law;
● We may share your personal information with third parties (including our service providers and government entities) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security or technical issues;
● We may share your personal information with our business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us, for example when running a cross-promotion;
● We may share your Payment Information to process your payments, as further described in Section 4 (Payment Information);
● We may share and/or transfer your personal information if we become involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets; and
● We may share your personal information with a third party if we have your consent to do so.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties for other purposes. Such information does not identify you individually, but may include usage, viewing and technical information such as the types of Offerings our customers and users generally use, the configuration of their computers, and performance metrics related to the use of Offerings which we collected through our technology. If we are required under applicable law to treat such information as personal information, then we will only disclose it as described above. Otherwise we may disclose such information for any reason. Section 4. Payment Information
When you make a purchase on the Offerings, any credit card information you provide as
part of your Payment Information is collected and processed directly by our payment
processor PayPal through their PayPal Checkout service. We never receive or store
your full credit card information. PayPal commits to complying with the Payment Card
Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and using industry standard security. PayPal
here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full/. Section 5. Other Access to or Disclosure of Your Information
solely to information collected by us. Even if the third party is affiliated with us through a
business partnership or otherwise, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of
such third party. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of
such third parties to determine how they handle any information they separately collect from you. Please be aware that we do not warn you when you choose to click through
to another website when using the Offerings.
The Websites contain features that enable you to post reviews, comments or other
content that is publicly viewable. You should be aware that any personal information
you submit as part of those posts can be read, collected, or used by other visitors to the
Websites, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not
responsible for the personal information you choose to publicly post on the Websites.
Please see our
about posting content on the Websites. Section 6. Your Controls and Choices Opt-Outs. We may provide you with the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your personal information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. If you decide to opt-out, we may not be able to provide certain features of the Offerings to you.
Communication Preferences. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included on such communications or on the Offerings. Please note, however, that you may be unable to opt-out of certain service-related communications.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. Your Web browser may have a “do not track” setting which, when enabled, causes your browser to send a do not track HTTP header file or “signal” to each site you visit. At present, the Offerings do not respond to this type of signal. Section 7. Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information When you use the Offerings, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information upon your request and either provide you the means to correct this information if it is inaccurate or to delete such information at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
You may access, review, correct, update, change or delete your information at any time.To do so, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
personally identifiable information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing
purposes, California’s Shine the Light Law (CA Civil Code Section 1798.83) allows you to
request certain information from us about such disclosures. To make a request under
the Shine the Light Law, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that
under California law, businesses are not required to respond to such requests more
than once during any calendar year.
California Minors. At any time, you can delete or remove your posts using the same
deletion or removal procedures described in Section 8 (Accessing and Updating Your